1. How to I Do does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information on the blog posts, or that which is provided by suppliers or otherwise. Users are reminded to check all information themselves before relying on it.
2. How to I Do does not guarantee the quality of any of the products or services or suppliers featured on its website, through the blog, supplier listings or otherwise. The use of any supplier or product features is at the risk of the user. How to I Do shall not be liable.
A user is someone who uses the website.
References to “we” signifies How to I Do.
Use and engagement with this website signifies acceptance of the following terms below.
1. All information is true and in accordance with Our Values – www.howto-ido.com/our-values/
2. The content of this website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us, How to I Do.
3. Users of this website will not act in a manner that is contrary to the interests of How to I Do. In particular users agree not to:
- change the website
- use the website for commercial purpose(s)
- access or copy the content of this website
- connect the website to any other without our express written permission
- place an unreasonably high load on the infrastructure of this website
4. The submission and/or posting of information by means of a review or photographs/videos/comments or in any other way (“information”) on the website is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
5. A submission of information gives How to I Do the right to use it in a manner that is non-exclusive, transferable and irrevocable. How to I Do reserves the right to reproduce such information and the relevant username for the submission, at its discretion.
6.Users agree not to act, through the submission or posting of information, in a manner that is unlawful or defamatory or indecent or harassing or discriminatory or untrue or fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
8. How to I Do bears no responsibility to edit reviews.
9. How to I Do is not responsible for the views expressed through reviews or any other information, and neither assumes nor carries liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by users.
10. How to I Do is not liable for any statements or representations made by its users whether they are based on mistakes, omissions, untruths or be in any way defamatory.
11. How to I Do is not liable for any errors or inaccuracies on the website.
12. How to I Do is not liable for the acts, errors or omissions, representations or warranties, breaches or negligence of any user caused to any supplier, nor of any supplier caused to any user, nor of any user to any other user. There will be no liability for any loss or expenses.
13. How to I Do is not liable for any damages arising out of use of this website or any connection with its use, whether as a matter of contract, negligence or based on any other type of claim.
14. In the event that a user of the website causes damage or loss to How to I Do, it reserves the right to seek indemnification in full, to include professional fees as necessary.
15. Hyperlinks on this website for third party websites are for reference only, and do not represent any endorsement of those websites, which we do not control and are not affiliated with. Users should take their own precautions before accessing third party websites to ensure that their information technology is safe and suitable.
16. How to I Do is an LLP registered in England and is governed by English law.